What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A PC software that instantly increases your traffic exchange credits by 200%
- No need to waste your time with hot-key tools that only slow down your surfing efficiency
- Stop using auto-surfing bots which will get you kicked out of every traffic exchange site
- Spend less time surfing now that you gain more for your efforts
- Optimize your surfing using reports for maximum efficiency
- Increase your credits received from surfing by 200% or more
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Tab Accelerator scores 73.46/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://tabaccelerator.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: tabaccelerator.com you’ll also be taken through to tabaccelerator.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)